- Type: Other
- Size: 3"
- Car Make: BMW
- OE NO.: NA
- Place of Origin: Taiwan
- Brand Name: FTP
- Model Number: sg71312
- Warranty: 1 Years
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||whit box|
New product for BMW N55 (3.0T) Charge Pipe kit intake pipe
for 335i 135i
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Throttle body matched 3" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Often ignored, charged intake airflow characteristics greatly affect throttle response, turbo lag and ultimately maximum power potential. Smooth bends and minimal obstructions are ideal. We used 6061 aluminum (lightweight) mandrel bent piping to ensure smooth transitions. 3" piping was used to match up to the factory throttle body (factory pipe is 2.5"), ensuring maximum flow without obstruction.
We were the first manufacturer to duplicate the factory throttle body flange with our N54 charge pipe. We bring the same thing to the N55 charge pipe. During our research and development, the connection at the throttle body was looked over very carefully. The factory diverter valve is connected to the throttle body using an o-ring inside the throttle body flange which is locked in place by a c-clip, which works very well. It also make removal/installation quick and easy. Our testing had shown it could hold quite a bit of boost. During our testing, we had pressure tested this connection up to 25 PSI. The reason why we stopped at 25 PSI was because at 25 PSI, one of the intake pipes on the turbo blew off and we could not test any higher. Hoewver, we were confident that it would easily hold over 25 PSI as the throttle body flange showed no signs of failing. Also, keep in mind, this type of connection is used throughout the engine, in many crutial areas like the coolant radiator system as well as the clutch system. If BMW did not believe in the durability of this type of connection, they would not use it in such important areas.
Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures boost leak free connection
Precision CNC Machined MAP Sensor Flange ensures boost leak free connection
1/8" NPT Bungs (for methanol or nitrious injectors or our intake temp sensor!!)
Inside polishing , Smooth ride
We accept below payment:
TT & paypal
If buyer have any question regarding to payment method, please feel free to let us know.
All the price quote is ex-work factory price and not include any custom duty or taxes
Depends on order quantity and size, FCL/LCL/Air Cargo/DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS/ is available:
We can recommend shipping agents in buyer local country to help for any consolidation service
Services & Support:
We offer custom label, OEM, ODM & OBM Order, please feel free to contact us for more information.